Please or Register to create posts and topics.

[Paid] Player Model request

Hello to all that read this!
I am looking for a modeller to make a custom player model for both me and the community to use.
Money is on the agenda! I will pay $100+ for the completed asset (or more depending on what we agree on).

Conditions:
The player model must work in Portal 2
The player model must work in Garry's Mod (as both a player model and working ragdoll)
The player model must work in the Source Filmaker
You will also need to create the custom skin
You must agree that anyone can use the model - creative licenses & ownership still apply.

If you believe you can do this and want to hop on the project, PM me on ThinkingWithPortals or email me at chickenmobile(at)hotmail(dot)com.

?????????????????????????????TWP Releases | My Workshop

Bump?

I would say nobody here can keep all those conditions. Creating a new player model is a really huge work. Creating the model, the texture, assigning the skeleton to it, decompiling animations (while hoping they work) and recompiling them into to the model again etc. This would take a lot of work and time and experience!

Mel, he is obviously asking for more than just $20-$50 :lol:

ImageImageImageImageImageuseful tools and stuff here on TWP :thumbup:
[spoiler]ImageImageImageImageImage[/spoiler]

Haha yes maybe.
However, I never worked with ragdolls. The most complex thing I made were usable vehicle models so far, never had any reason for more complex stuff. So in this case, you can't count on me :P

Skotty wrote:
Haha yes maybe.

This is where you lose your charm.....

ImageImageImageImageImageuseful tools and stuff here on TWP :thumbup:
[spoiler]ImageImageImageImageImage[/spoiler]

You could try using the SDK male_06 model as a base, it has a ragdoll and walking,running/crouching animations.

Falsi sumus crusto!

BUMP! Changed info.