Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Open Letters to Mann Co. - A Game Design Website

So I made a site about TF2 and game design a few months ago and been posting links in a couple of places, and then realized I never made any threads here. So there you are.

So the idea is to teach concepts about game design, not through the levels or the aesthetic, but through the weaponry, creating a new gun every week with a theme behind it. I've been getting a few views, and I figure you guys might want to take a look even if you've played little TF2 over the years.

Anyway, I'm uploading a new article tomorrow, so be sure to check back then.

Current Community Contributor status: not a community contributor. Lost it. :(

you're not a human. with a name like "rubishy username", it's highly possible you are a spam bot meant specifically to advertise that site. the pretty much stock avatar doesn't help either. please prove you are human, or sombody will report you.
EDIT: *kicks self mentally* nvm, you've made several posts replying intelligently to humans. your a human who's spamming, not a bot.
EDIT 2: *mentally kicks self harder* you replyed to ME a few times. i can't beleave i even said this. open mouth, insert...BOTH feet.

ImageImage
===========================
Im blue, a Clean Christian Furry with Autism.
tile wrote:
you're not a human. with a name like "rubishy username", it's highly possible you are a spam bot meant specifically to advertise that site. the pretty much stock avatar doesn't help either. please prove you are human, or sombody will report you.
EDIT: *kicks self mentally* nvm, you've made several posts replying intelligently to humans. your a human who's spamming, not a bot.
EDIT 2: *mentally kicks self harder* you replyed to ME a few times. i can't beleave i even said this. open mouth, insert...BOTH feet.

PortalStories.com
"Oh, in case you got covered in that repulsion gel, here's some advice the lab boys gave me: DO NOT get covered in the repulsion gel."

good job! you got yourself a fish biscuit!

...only took the bears 2 hours. :P

ImageImage
tile wrote:
good job! you got yourself a fish biscuit!

- picture -

...only took the bears 2 hours. :P

i dont really get it

http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/fish-biscuit

ImageImage

I was gonna make a silly sarcastic post about how you could be a spambot designed to track down and attack other spambots, but instead I'll recognize that you were probably having a bad day. :thumbup:

So any way, you guys like it? I'm uploading another article Wednesday.

Current Community Contributor status: not a community contributor. Lost it. :(
tile wrote:

That is the lamest thing I have ever seen. I have spoken with MasterLagger, so thats quite an achievement.

PortalStories.com
"Oh, in case you got covered in that repulsion gel, here's some advice the lab boys gave me: DO NOT get covered in the repulsion gel."
iWork925 wrote:
tile wrote:

That is the lamest thing I have ever seen.

thatsthejoke.jpg

ImageImage

I sense something fishy going on