Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Oops!

Page 1 of 2Next

That was fun.

[Important Threads] Forum Rules | Welcome to the new Thinking With Portals
Please do not Private Message me for assistance. Post a thread if you have questions or concerns.
If you need to contact the staff privately, contact the Global Moderators via Discord.

I knew it. Though it didn't help that this site is pretty much dead.

Shrug.

Please do not Private Message me for assistance. Post a thread if you have questions or concerns.
If you need to contact the staff privately, contact the Global Moderators via Discord.

The site is dead because Motanum basically bothers me every other day and that makes me not want to deal with things.

I'm just glad that you keep it up for people who just want to enjoy the extended portal-ing experiences.

This made me laugh too.
I hope I'm not the only one who remembered it from last year, though.

msleeper wrote:
The site is dead because Motanum basically bothers me every other day and that makes me not want to deal with things.

Well if you posted the contest's results already Mot would not have something to complain about :P

Seriously now it's gone from rediculous to just plain stupid. It's been what, months since the contest? If a judge never got back to you just tally up what you got now and make a desicion.

I will play all of them without looking at who created it and pick a winner. How about that?

Took the time to take the site down but still no contest results! =(

*wipes in sadness*

Motanum's Website
Portal Maps - Motanum's Cheating Test [3 map pack and 2nd place winner]
Portal 2 Maps - Slanted Bridge | Main Four | Juggling | Wall Bridge
Aperture Tag - Collection ModDB

Like my work? Spare a coin? Donate via PayPal at eugenio.motanum91 [AT] gmail.com
Remmiz wrote:
I will play all of them without looking at who created it and pick a winner. How about that?

That would probably be ok, better than nothing.

Page 1 of 2Next