Please or Register to create posts and topics.

New Spotlight - Snakepit

Page 1 of 2Next

Our very own Duffedwaffe has released his great map, Snakepit. Check out the Community Spotlight link or download the map from the Community Releases!

[Important Threads] Forum Rules | Welcome to the new Thinking With Portals
Please do not Private Message me for assistance. Post a thread if you have questions or concerns.
If you need to contact the staff privately, contact the Global Moderators via Discord.

Um... okay, but I think you must also change the spotlight image to that of Snakepit's. Otherwise it's quite confusing.

"Duct Tape is the answer."
Ricotez wrote:
Um... okay, but I think you must also change the spotlight image to that of Snakepit's. Otherwise it's quite confusing.

... That is an image of snakepit.

No it isn't:

This is not from Snakepit

Actually it is from snakepit, those are just user created skins on the gun and cube.

If you are still seeing the screenshot from MrCow's map, press Ctrl+F5 to force a cache reload of the current page you are on. You probably have the old image cached.

[Important Threads] Forum Rules | Welcome to the new Thinking With Portals
Please do not Private Message me for assistance. Post a thread if you have questions or concerns.
If you need to contact the staff privately, contact the Global Moderators via Discord.

Yeah, that could be... I'm on school at this moment and now I see the correct image. Sorry for all the ruckus, but perhaps you have to change something in the code, I'm sure I'm not the only one who got this problem and not everyone knows they have to refresh.

Ricotez wrote:
perhaps you have to change something in the code, I'm sure I'm not the only one who got this problem and not everyone knows they have to refresh.

There's nothing one can do to avoid this problem.
Either force refresh or disable caching.

NykO18 wrote:
There's nothing one can do to avoid this problem.
Either force refresh or disable caching.

Im pretty sure you can tell the browser not to cache the page though

This thread is de-railed.

Page 1 of 2Next