Please or Register to create posts and topics.

New P2 video (WARNING: GIVES AWAY BEGINNING OF GAME)

Page 1 of 2Next

Spoiler
Sorry, only logged-in users can see spoilers.

Awww yeah. This game is going to be 100% win.

I hate hanging with angry people. Why live life if your not having fun ALL the time? =)
O o
/?/___________________________________
| BBBLLLLLLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRGGGG!!!
\_\???????????????????????????????????
_|_

I can not POSSIBLY describe in words how AMAZING THIS GAME WILL BE!!! Seriously, everything from the new style to the fact that you wake up in a small room, or the amazingly animated mechanical arms.

Portal 1.5 http://www.moddb.com/mods/portal-15
yohoat9 wrote:
I can not POSSIBLY describe in words how AMAZING THIS GAME WILL BE!!! Seriously, everything from the new style to the fact that you wake up in a small room, or the amazingly animated mechanical arms.

Spoiler

Hey guys, want even more spoilers?

link

Spoiler

Hear the turret, for it is knell. It summons thee to heaven, or to hell.
Groxkiller585 wrote:
if you get too hyped up over it you may make impossible expectations.(even unconciously) Two is, VALVe likes to pull fast ones, Beta Portal looked alot different then Portal. Even the close-to-release videos had better lighting/spiral portals (I personallty didn't like those so i am gladd they were removed.) so maybe they will do the same here, though I would hope not.

Well first of all, my expectations ARE high, but not too high. I know that I'm going to love this game, and mapping for it, as many others will. But I do agree with the "pulling a fast one" thing. If you look in the video, they've already changed the design of one of the new mechanics, anyone notice it? It's the aerial faith plates, no longer is it an arm with a glass panel, now look at them. You can see them in the video at the co-op part, or the part where random objects are being bounced towards the player.

Portal 1.5 http://www.moddb.com/mods/portal-15
yohoat9 wrote:
Groxkiller585 wrote:
if you get too hyped up over it you may make impossible expectations.(even unconciously) Two is, VALVe likes to pull fast ones, Beta Portal looked alot different then Portal. Even the close-to-release videos had better lighting/spiral portals (I personallty didn't like those so i am gladd they were removed.) so maybe they will do the same here, though I would hope not.

Well first of all, my expectations ARE high, but not too high. I know that I'm going to love this game, and mapping for it, as many others will. But I do agree with the "pulling a fast one" thing. If you look in the video, they've already changed the design of one of the new mechanics, anyone notice it? It's the aerial faith plates, no longer is it an arm with a glass panel, now look at them. You can see them in the video at the co-op part, or the part where random objects are being bounced towards the player.

Spoiler

This thread lacks spoiler tags!

[Important Threads] Forum Rules | Welcome to the new Thinking With Portals
Please do not Private Message me for assistance. Post a thread if you have questions or concerns.
If you need to contact the staff privately, contact the Global Moderators via Discord.
msleeper wrote:
This thread lacks spoiler tags!

TBH, I believe if the person clicked on this subsection and then this topic (which BTW has a warning) they have accepted there will be spoilers.

And I'm pretty sure that there is an announcement that says "use spoilers", as well as a section in the forum rules that says to always use spoiler tags when posting spoilers.

Moral of the story: use spoilers.

[Important Threads] Forum Rules | Welcome to the new Thinking With Portals
Please do not Private Message me for assistance. Post a thread if you have questions or concerns.
If you need to contact the staff privately, contact the Global Moderators via Discord.
Page 1 of 2Next