Please or Register to create posts and topics.

NEED HELP with a Map with no Video Solution

I am stuck on a map called "Just Think and Do" by KenShi0771 (see http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=123430206 ).

He is also the Author of the highly rated BrainTeaser v1.0 (see the PTI board) which which is a FANTASTIC puzzle !! Really makes you think long and hard (see http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=123642687 ).

After a lot of trials and tribulations - I solved Brainteaser v1.0 (have not tried v2.0 yet).
But with "Think and Do" I am all the way at the end but simply CANNOT get to the door in time (it is on a timer). If anyone could take the time to try that map . . . can I get any clues or hints ?

TIA

There is a thread about that map; might want to post in there in the future.
Anyhow; the timer in that last part is crazy indeed.

How I solved it:
Tip 1:

Spoiler
Sorry, only logged-in users can see spoilers.

Tip 2:
Spoiler

Tip 3:
Spoiler

Tip 4: youtube video of me playing the map
Spoiler

Thanks a heap.
The reason I did not post to the previous entry was that I ran a Search for Downloads . . . and the TWP search engine only seems to work sporadically. I noticed that it works best with single-word named maps but with multiple-word names it does not work most of the time. But I will cors-post this.

Read just the first clue and am trying it now. I suspected that pathway but so far have not solved it. The area that is surrounded with kill beams seems to be a red herring. There is no buttons or anything there (I no-clipped to see).

ADDENDUM: OK I finally read the 2nd clue and spent about 15 minutes trying to hit the sensor at that insane tiny tolerance. I did not end up needing the

Spoiler

The last part still eludes me because I simply CANNOT make that in 6 seconds. Also about 95% of the time I do not shoot the portal in the EXACT correct position to light the laser catcher. The 5% of the time that I do shoot it right on the money . . . then when I reach the door . . . it closes in my face and snips my nose off. I need 7 seconds !! Not 6 !!