Please or Register to create posts and topics.

my first PTI map and its unbeatable!.... or not?

Hello guys.
My name is jurgen i'm mapping since hammer for source came out first for hl2 singlesplayer and than deathmatch,portal 1 2 , l4d and so on.
Always mapping but never released a map official for public because im to perfectionate with mapping.

Now with the new creator there is no detail only gameplay.
I had this map made in hammer (never finished it) but rebuild it in PTI.
Now im releasing my first map to the public

its unbeatable! or not?..... Try out. hope you like it.
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=72125369&searchtext=tricubing

hey jjurgen :) welcome to thinkingwithportals.com!
I'll try it when I've got time!

ps: You can also upload your map as an external download in our PTI category.
Go to downloads -> portal 2 maps and files -> Released Maps - PTI and click upload. Then it'll also show up in our download database :)

Welcome!

I'd be careful with terms like "unbeatable" around here, you'll rise very high expectations with them.

The puzzle is not unbeatable, but of a nice medium difficulty I'd say.

The only problem is that the indicator lines are a total mess and confused me first. You say you have a lot of Hammer experience. Then you could just export the map from the Puzzle Maker and use Hammer to make the indicators more clear.

Hmmmm... I think this is a lure for gaining attention from ppl in the forum indeed... Which at least for me it worked! :D

I'll give it a try this evening!

ImageImageImageImageImageuseful tools and stuff here on TWP :thumbup:
[spoiler]ImageImageImageImageImage[/spoiler]

haha sorry about that... it was a point of attraction with the line 'unbeatable'.
there are so many maps on workshop that most maps are never seen while people put many effort in there maps.

i could make the map better in hammer this weekend. the editor is making a mess with indicator lines, hope they fix this.

i was always on hl2world from start but people don't play hl2 anymore, it's a shame.
found some old youtube video's from me.
http://www.youtube.com/user/jurgen2020?feature=watch