Please or Register to create posts and topics.

L4D2 added to the workshop: File size increase!

Page 1 of 2Next
Quote:
Please note - the Workshop has increased its file size limit to 200MB. But this still means some of the larger campaigns will be broken up into sub-200mb chunks. Those campaigns will be in collections and you will need to subscribe to the collection to get all the files."

AKA: BIGGER MAPS!!! :D

Lpfreaky90 wrote:
Quote:
Please note - the Workshop has increased its file size limit to 200MB. But this still means some of the larger campaigns will be broken up into sub-200mb chunks. Those campaigns will be in collections and you will need to subscribe to the collection to get all the files."

AKA: LONGER ROLLERCOASTERS!!! :D

wstrika wrote:
Lpfreaky90 wrote:
Quote:

AKA: LONGER ROLLERCOASTERS!!! :D

:notwant: :notwant: :notwant: :notwant: :notwant: :notwant: :notwant: :notwant: :notwant: :notwant:

We really need to get VALVe to add a custom tag ROLLERCOASTER so that we can filter it out. The first one or two were clever. But not the next few hundred.

Falsi sumus crusto!

We need that too for mazes and labyrinths (unless the labyrinth is actually easy and it has decent puzzles in it and not a giant maze).

Or just the ability to create custom tags or restrictions.

Falsi sumus crusto!
FelixGriffin wrote:

Seems fair to me.

Can I have the 'awesome' tag added?

?????????????????????????????TWP Releases | My Workshop
FelixGriffin wrote:

This was a suggestion people at valve made in the beta... but for some weird reason it was never actually added...

There are some really good third party L4D2 campaigns out there, although having to play them in chunks could potentially get a bit annoying. Still, nice to see it added to the workshop.

As for rollercoaster maps, the most annoying thing for me is the amount of upvotes they seem to get. I draw the conclusion that most Portal 2 players have poor taste.

One solution might be to put a limit on the number of trigger_catapults in a map? Or make it so that only 8 or so can be chained before something goes wrong?

Falsi sumus crusto!
Page 1 of 2Next