Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Is there a filter for the quick play?

I'm not trying to get on anyone's bad side, but I have a bit of a distaste for standard PTI/Puzzle Maker maps, they just get so "samey" and boring after playing so many.

I prefer the Hammer Maps and PTI maps that were done with mods such as beemod, there just so much more interesting than standard PTI Maps. So I was wondering if there is a way to change the "Quick Play" option so that it only finds and loads maps that have "Custom Visuals" or PTI maps that were made with the various mods, basically just filtering out the standard PTI stuff.

It's just a bit of a nuisance to go into the workshop and sift though all the boring standard PTI stuff when looking for the more interesting maps. I know I could select "Custom Visuals" in the workshop to find all the Hammer Maps, but the Modded PTI stuff does not show up as "Custom Visuals" or "Custom Story", plus I like to play at 1920x1080 resolution and that makes the workshop browser appear really small on my screen.

1920x1080 resolution is so heavy.

I know some people "tag" their modified maps with #BEE2 or #StyleChanger or #FGEMOD or the like in the description, but not all.

Falsi sumus crusto!

Follow some people on their workshop page, then use followed's most recent.