Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Integrating TWP Advertising into workshop

PreviousPage 3 of 4Next

did you install the mod correctly?
because there is no way the franken cube will show up with the build I posted, there are two portal 2 folders, make sure you drag that folder over the portal 2 in your steamapps/common folder

Also, I made a map just for you! Sunset
Click Here to view my Workshop and play my puzzlemaker maps

Yep. Checked it, and then checked it again to make sure I hadn't screwed something up. Installed it as you said, Windows gave me a prompt to merge the folders, item still doesn't appear in the editor

now I remember, I forgot I made changes to one version and not another, so the item is on your palette you just cant see it because the monster box is over top of it
I re-deleted the monster box on the palette
re download the mod and install and it should work now
well I assume, again I havent tried it out

You have one more small error, I fixed it in my copy by renaming the file but thought you might want the heads up so you can fix it in your uploaded copy, otherwise works perfectly now

Made a small test map to test it out, if someone that doesn't currently have the TWP ads in their test folder wouldn't mind testing it to make sure I've packed it properly I'd appreciate it, and then I can work on adding it into my maps. Thanks again to all for your efforts!

http://www.steamcommunity.com/sharedfil ... d=87540058

ah yes, fixed in the public version thanks

Might be worth sticking this on the Download DB

Shane wrote:
Might be worth sticking this on the Download DB

maybe later if I add more decals, HMW could update his if he wants to

Fair enough :) If you do add more support for more decals please update this thread, I appreciate the chance to give back given what TWP has given me (even before I started posting I played a lot of community maps all the way back to the Portal 1 days)

Another problem: I've noticed that for some reason if you die in the level and then respawn the decals disappear.

okay, I'll fix that later

PreviousPage 3 of 4Next