Please or Register to create posts and topics.

[Guide]Walk-By cleanser logic gate.

So, I was creating a puzzle maker map while I did something interesting, a logic gate that when you get near a cleanser it will turn on, and when you walk out it will turn off.

This is useful because you don't have to put your cube on the ground and press the button, because it will most likely bounce ;p (also useful for more perfomance).

For this you will need BEE mod

So first things first, let's create this really basic logic gate.

• The laser needs to be pointed at the catcher, and start activated
  • Connect the NOT Trigger to the panel (deactived btw)
  • Connect the catcher to your Gel dropper

Now let's go to the Gel Dropper section:

• The Gel Dropper needs to start deactivated
  • Connect the Trigger Multiple 1 to the NOT gate
  • Connect the Trigger Multiple 2 to the angled panel

There! You now have a fully functional automatic cleanser.
I discovered this by myself ;) I like making logic gates on puzzlemaker.

I haven't actually tried making it yet, but if I'm correct this is just like the Cube Cleaner which is now available in BEE2.4.

VBSP failed: Could not open instance file instances/luke18033/signature.vmf

Also you might have overthought the whole logic gate thing; just stick a trigger_multiple under the dropper and connect it directly to the dropper, right?

quaternary wrote:
Also you might have overthought the whole logic gate thing; just stick a trigger_multiple under the dropper and connect it directly to the dropper, right?

I'll have to build this in-game, it probably has some special behavior.

VBSP failed: Could not open instance file instances/luke18033/signature.vmf
Luke18033 wrote:
quaternary wrote:

I'll have to build this in-game, it probably has some special behavior.

I'm kinda curious now too. Don't actually remember how I did this but it was probably to fix the non-overtought version.

I probably used on one of these maps if you wanna check it out: http://steamcommunity.com/workshop/file ... =499844909