Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Good lord.

Remembered my Thinking With Portals account existed. Wondered if my posts still existed. Searched my username, yup, there they are. I don't know how I feel about reading the way the "old" me typed. I notice an administrator mentioned wishing I had pirated the game so they could ban me from the forum. Honestly? Don't really blame 'em, I could have made better choices with my wording. But hey, whatever, that's all in the past.
What's up? Anyone from back in 2012* still here? This place seems kinda overrun with spam, so I don't have much hope. But we'll see.

Spam at critical levels. Forum overheating. Evacuate immediately.
(Don't listen to him, we'll be fine)

--
Old signature preserved for historical reasons.
I wonder what happens when Cave Johnson gets his pain pills...

yes, I've been lurking around the wastes from time to time.

Not that I ever contributed much to the community beside some sarcastic quips. But I guess that's kinda half the Portal experience anyway, hey

True. I don't believe I ever saw you comment on a thread of mine back then but my memory is very poor and I didn't fully check all my threads.
Thanks for commenting, anyway. Nice to not be alone.

--

Bro, you're not alone in thinking like that when looking at your old self. I feel the same way about some of the stuff I did and said (in real life, which is even worse) too. I cringe so hard. But like you said, it's all in the past. That's the right attitude for sure.

Absolutely, gotta have a positive attitude. Even when your sleeping pattern is non-existent. Ha... ha... help.
I see you're new here. Or perhaps a new account? Not sure. If you are new, what made you decide to register here when it's so... to put it politely, not-very-active?

--

People are still around, but not so many new people. Kids just use the PTI and don't know what a forum is anymore.

Also, I made a map just for you! Sunset
Click Here to view my Workshop and play my puzzlemaker maps

That's very unfortunate. Back in my day... haha. But no really, it's a huge shame. Forums can be such great communities but as you say the kids don't know or don't want to know, probably both. I guess these things can't last forever and that's sad, but at least it's not entirely over yet. At least this forum still has some life left in it. I honestly didn't expect to get even one reply to this thread, so it's nice that I was proven wrong.

--

I wish forum will last longer because it has its own uniqueness.

I hope forums come into fashion at some point again by some miracle. They're so much better for the purpose they serve than facebook for example, where many forum communities moved to.