Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Getting Portal 2 for the PC just to play PeTI

If you play Portal 2 on the PS3 (like me), don't you wish you could have the PeTI? I don't think VALVe is going to make PeTI for the PS3! That is why I am getting Portal 2 for the PC! Since I got Portal 2 for the PS3, I have wanted to make test chambers. For the series that is RageGamingVideos' Portal 2 Fan Chamber Reviews, I am going to make a hard chamber. Hard to me, but possibly not hard for him! I am not as skilled as he is, but I'm learning still.

On 8/3/2015, my account reawakened for the first time since 2/26/2013. It's been a long time... How have you been, forums? I've been pretty busy forgetting my password, you know, after I forgot to write it down! R.I.P. Old Signature... 12/31/2012 - 8/3/2015
5/30/2017: OH LOOK I REMEMBERED I HAD THIS ACCOUNT

Congratulations! You bought the game on a better platform!

PC has and always will be better for first person games. Consoles are for platformers, simple fighting and racing games ;).

?????????????????????????????TWP Releases | My Workshop

You've made the right choice of getting it on the PC. :thumbup:

ChickenMobile wrote:
Congratulations! You bought the game on a better platform!

PC has and always will be better for first person games. Consoles are for platformers, simple fighting and racing games ;).

Habzs wrote:
You've made the right choice of getting it on the PC. :thumbup:

I haven't gotten it YET, but I might be for my birthday, which, as of me posting this one post right here, is 11 days away.

On 8/3/2015, my account reawakened for the first time since 2/26/2013. It's been a long time... How have you been, forums? I've been pretty busy forgetting my password, you know, after I forgot to write it down! R.I.P. Old Signature... 12/31/2012 - 8/3/2015

I am excited. Really excited to get it for PC!

If you bought it on PS3, don't you already have a free Steam copy?

---------------------------
My maps: Double Bill / Jam / Oval Window / Gymnasium / Gymnasium Part 2 / Minimalism (collection) / Resolution
All feedback welcome!
---------------------------
El Farmerino wrote:

I have played very little Half-Life 2, or its 2 episodes. And I have NO idea how to get the free steam copy you mentioned.

Theepiccake1993 wrote:
El Farmerino wrote:

I have played very little Half-Life 2, or its 2 episodes. And I have NO idea how to get the free steam copy you mentioned.

http://www.joystiq.com/2011/04/19/porta ... r-your-pc/
That's what I found

I now have the PC version, thanks to you! I have played tons of PeTI!