Please or Register to create posts and topics.

...FrankenTurret Noises?

I was wondering why FrankenTurrets make such weird noises. They're a cross between a cube and a turret, so why would they make such a noise?

Spam at critical levels. Forum overheating. Evacuate immediately.
(Don't listen to him, we'll be fine)

--
Old signature preserved for historical reasons.
I wonder what happens when Cave Johnson gets his pain pills...

My only explanation is: Cause Wheatley made them.

12 Angry Tests
"I hear voices. But I ignore them and I just carry on killing."

No he didnt.They made those noises before he/you came upon them.They were thrown out as defective before

andyb wrote:
No he didnt.They made those noises before he/you came upon them.They were thrown out as defective before

you've got a point there...

But: (bad quotation) "Your are boxes, with LEGS, it is LITERALLY your only purpose to walk on those buttons. How can you NOT do the ONE thing you were designed for."
(First map after you climbed up again. And last time I checked I didn't see frankenturrets anymore in the factory! This could be coincidence though.)

andyb wrote:

Might want to check your facts there, fairly certain Wheatley did start production of them.

Now with 100% more inline comments!

He may of started the production up but you (the player) had already substituted defective turrets in the main program.Nowhere did it say that was changed.He added bulk to a defective turret.

Going to add for the OP that noises maybe something the cube is trying to say but cant get out...Something to think about.Just a thought not that they can talk but..

The Frankenstein Monster made some pretty weird noises, therefore the FrankenTurret should make some equally weird noises.
Beware the Halloweenies...
BTW: The FrankenTurret is made of 2 turrets and a cube. So substituting the Master Turret with a defective turret has nothing to do with it. And to be absolutely clear that Wheatley made them, you can see "Wheatley Laboratories" written on the cube part of the FrankenTurret.

Crazy is as crazy does.
My Work
[spoiler]Maps:
Revenge of the Angry Turrets
Capture the Cube [Co-op]
Capture the Cube 2 [Co-op]
TPWEGTH Sample Map
Aperture Aquatic Testing Center
Aperture Aquatic Testing Center 2
Aperture Time Testing Center
ML's Halloween Trick - 1000 downloads!
ML's Halloween Treat
ML's Combination - 1000 downloads!
ML's Jailbreak Labyrinth
ML's Tricky Teamwork [Co-op]
WIP:
"Capture the Cube 3"
Workshop Maps Link: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198008890579/myworkshopfiles/[/spoiler]

So the turret would have not retained the talking part? Sad...

Surely Wheatley would have used at least a couple of talking turrets in a frankenturret :S.

?????????????????????????????TWP Releases | My Workshop

Well, I know for a fact that some of the turrets are NOT defective, as they have cases.

Spam at critical levels. Forum overheating. Evacuate immediately.
(Don't listen to him, we'll be fine)

--
Old signature preserved for historical reasons.
I wonder what happens when Cave Johnson gets his pain pills...