Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Faith Plate with input?

BEE2 Addons contains a large faith plate with inputs, and that is excellent, but is there a mod or an addon that contains a normal sized faith plate with inputs? I once played a map with such faith plates, but they were probably made in Hammer.

I'll make one when I have some time. I need to figure out a good way to turn off old aperture gel-faith-plates, though (visually).

My stuff:
[spoiler]- BEE2 Addons | (BEE2)
- Hammer Addons
Maps:
- Crushed Gel
- Gel is Not Always Helpful[/spoiler]

I'm not sure what you mean with old aperture gel-faith-plate, English is not my first language. Do you mean blue gel? I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

Edit: Never mind, I figured it out. :)

Edit2: You could design them as some sort of a flip panel, one side with gel, the other side plain portable/non portable or as grating so one can see that there is repulsion gel on the other side when switched off.

I've added regular-sized toggle faith plates, and improved the large ones. (Before that function was unfinished, and not fully working.)

My stuff:
[spoiler]- BEE2 Addons | (BEE2)
- Hammer Addons
Maps:
- Crushed Gel
- Gel is Not Always Helpful[/spoiler]

Very cool. I like it the way you did it. May I suggest to leave some gel remains even when off like in the tube output? That way the tested subject could intuitively see what the entity is for. That is of course not necessary, but would smooth the experience.