Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Disappearing Antlines when Publishing

If this is elsewhere already, my apologies. I just joined, and have not had time yet to browse the forum.

I published a map Castle Kepler. A key part of the map requires four buttons to activate a tractor beam. I included antlines from each button to the beam.

When I published and tried the map . . . no antlines. Also, no signage or antlines anywhere.

I verified that they are present in the editor, and republished. Still no antlines or signage.

I removed some items, and tried again. Still nothing.

Any ideas?

Re-launch the game, verify GCFs, the usual stuff. I recall at least one occasion when overlays disappeared and came back as mysteriously as they went.

ImageImage

I guess you meant thee PTI editor, right? Sometimes overlays simply disapperar after a reload of the map, so I think it's a bug of the workshop/PTI editor.

However, try to unsubscribe-subscribe again... sometimes the download is corrupted. Or try previous suggestion, sometimes you have to acquire certain files again by verifying the integrity of the local files.

ImageImageImageImageImageuseful tools and stuff here on TWP :thumbup:
[spoiler]ImageImageImageImageImage[/spoiler]

I've had this happen before, more when building maps than publishing, but very rarely also with publishing. What helped was just republishing until it worked, really.

I changed the connection rules for every object involved and republished. The problem resolved itself about 80%. I repeated, and that fixed it.

Thanks, everyone.