Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Custom Portal Decal

Can someone please put this decal that I made on the portal 2 single player gun and make sure that's its visible
http://imgur.com/dagTsT8

Is this something you want?

God bless the quick save's inventor...(Portal: Prelude)

Yeah but is that how the the image should look on it (because it looks weird)Also thanks so much for making it :thumbup: If its because of the size of the image has to be a certain size tell me the size and I'll fix it.

That was a quick work. Size doesn't matter, it can be resized to whatever is needed. That is how the image looks on a convex surface. With more work it's possible to achive a better looking.

Could you do that for me because that will be awesome but if its too hard you don't have to.

This is the best I can do.

That looks awesome just put a download for both versions of the decal (positions)

I've sent a private message to you with the files and instruction. This way you'll have your own skin for portalgun in your game and in screenshots you take or gameplay video you record.

I think it was just the screenshot that made it look bad, but ingame it looks amazing :thumbup: thanks so much for your help!