Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Coop Transition Script and Level Choosers

PreviousPage 3 of 5Next

Create a point_servercommand in your hub and name it @command

?????????????????????????????TWP Releases | My Workshop

Okay guys now every thing is working! except for onr test involving the ping tool.

Thanks for the awesome instance, but will this still work if its SP? :O
Also, the screen's "...order" is spelt wrongly. Its written "oder" there. xP

RectorRocks wrote:
Thanks for the awesome instance, but will this still work if its SP? :O
Also, the screen's "...order" is spelt wrongly. Its written "oder" there. xP

You could always make your own custom texture for the level chooser. Just sayin' - and yes you could probably use it for Single Player if you edit the instances a bit to work for SP instead of COOP bots (get rid of the disassemblers and trigger_playerteam to trigger_multiple etc).

ChickenMobile wrote:
You could always make your own custom texture for the level chooser. Just sayin' - and yes you could probably use it for Single Player if you edit the instances a bit to work for SP instead of COOP bots (get rid of the disassemblers and trigger_playerteam to trigger_multiple etc).

I tried changing the trigger_playerteam to trigger_multiple. Yes, it works but I wonder how do I change the levels without the disassemblers. Point_clientcommand? If so/not, what do I do to make it change to the desired level chosen in the level chooser?

Pretty much the only thing the disassemblers do is find out when both players are inside them so then the level can transition. in the coop_manager you will find the relevant outputs you need to use in SP.

ChickenMobile wrote:
Pretty much the only thing the disassemblers do is find out when both players are inside them so then the level can transition. in the coop_manager you will find the relevant outputs you need to use in SP.

So all I need to do to transition the player to the desired level is to trigger the transition script?

yep

Uhh...help? I can't transition! When I go to the level chooser, the left and right arrows are gray and when I enter the departure elevator, it won't transition to the next map, it disconnects me. Also, when I start my hub map, I appear inside the transition box. D:

In my console, I got these errors:

Code: Select all
Entity level_chooser-transition_script encountered an error in RunScript()

Entity @transition_script encountered an error in RunScript()

The first one got repeated many times in the console, the second one only appeared twice (arrrival and departure elevator). Help? D:

EDIT: Never mind, I solved it.

Okay another problem, I used the Level Chooser and choosed Map 03. But I went to Map 02 instead. How do I fix it? D:

PreviousPage 3 of 5Next