Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Coop PTI maps ( a request )

Hi there

the problem in this forum is if you post a coop pti map ( edited with hammer to be coop, but just that ) in the pti section then the players looking for coop maps wont find it...
if you post it in the coop maps section it will get deleted in a week because its not nearly as pretty as the custom maps made with hammer in that section..

could you make a topic for coop pti maps?
for the guys that are just looking for good functional puzzle and dont really know how to use hammer

thanks

For the guys that "don't really know how to use Hammer," how would they even edit the map to make it Co-op if they don't know how to use Hammer? I think the current Download Categories are fine. Besides, since PTI doesn't support Co-op, a PTI Co-op Category would misleading if it were added.
But that's just my opinion.

Crazy is as crazy does.
My Work
[spoiler]Maps:
Revenge of the Angry Turrets
Capture the Cube [Co-op]
Capture the Cube 2 [Co-op]
TPWEGTH Sample Map
Aperture Aquatic Testing Center
Aperture Aquatic Testing Center 2
Aperture Time Testing Center
ML's Halloween Trick - 1000 downloads!
ML's Halloween Treat
ML's Combination - 1000 downloads!
ML's Jailbreak Labyrinth
ML's Tricky Teamwork [Co-op]
WIP:
"Capture the Cube 3"
Workshop Maps Link: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198008890579/myworkshopfiles/[/spoiler]

converting a pti map into a coop map with hammer is a 5 minute tutorial on youtube

creating a coop map with hammer that is edited well enough so it wont get deleted takes roughly 500x that time

Well, speaking from my experience, creating a Co-op map does take a long while. First real Co-op map I made in Hammer took about a week and a half. But it wasn't at all boring, it was time well spent. Even with using PTI as a shortcut, it'll take a while to make it look good. But it isn't all that hard, you just need patience.

Crazy is as crazy does.
My Work
[spoiler]Maps:
Revenge of the Angry Turrets
Capture the Cube [Co-op]
Capture the Cube 2 [Co-op]
TPWEGTH Sample Map
Aperture Aquatic Testing Center
Aperture Aquatic Testing Center 2
Aperture Time Testing Center
ML's Halloween Trick - 1000 downloads!
ML's Halloween Treat
ML's Combination - 1000 downloads!
ML's Jailbreak Labyrinth
ML's Tricky Teamwork [Co-op]
WIP:
"Capture the Cube 3"
Workshop Maps Link: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198008890579/myworkshopfiles/[/spoiler]

It has been hinted to us that COOP support for the PTI is coming soon.
Keep your pants on.

?????????????????????????????TWP Releases | My Workshop

COOP PTI will be very interesting, especially with the BEEMOD. And maybe someone will actually make a glass futbol map for once (I think I just found a use for my pre placed conversion gel splat and pre placed sphere in the PTI)