Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Chell hasnt got teeth?

When i play portal as the story i have turned sounds off.Chell hasnt teeth?And they bring her daughter?What do they do with her at all?

Portal Magazine WIP.
The device has been modified,so you has been PWNED!

No teeth = not able to eat cake. I DEMAND EXPLANATION VALVE!!

Walking when you have a portal gun sucks.

Check out my Portal 2 map, Entrapment!
http://forums.thinking.withportals.com/community-releases/entrapment-1-1-1-t2323.html
Bosf wrote:
When i play portal as the story i have turned sounds off.Chell hasnt teeth?And they bring her daughter?What do they do with her at all?

Your post makes no sense to me. Can you re-word it? Also, why do you play with the sound off?

Can we get pics?

Maybe a translator.

Life is like a pipe, it's hard to get through and you're not always guaranteed a happy ending.

Well, if you would turn the sound ON, you would have heard that it's GLaDOS saying all those lines of dialogue, and she sounds kind of sarcastic.

That's also what her lines are, she lies all the time (for example about the cake) so you can't take whatever she says for the truth.

The Bring-Your-Daughter-To-Work-Day is some kind of annual festive event of Aperture Science's.

"Duct Tape is the answer."

I turn sounds off.
I cant hear what glados saying.
I dont know what she/he/it says.
I play portal again
I hear what glados says.
I dont understand-I mean this one:
Please be advised that a noticeable taste of blood is not part of any test protocol but is an unintended side effect of the Aperture Science Material Emancipation Grill, which may, in semi- rare cases, emancipate dental fillings, crowns, tooth enamel, and teeth.

And remember-we bring you daughter to work...
I dont understand...But now i think so i do.

Portal Magazine WIP.
The device has been modified,so you has been PWNED!

try playing a version in your native language.. english sarcasm doesn't translate well. basically NOTHING she says is "necessary" to play the game, but its a HUGE OMG (READ: BIG BIG BIG) part of the attraction of the game.

do NOT click this

The material emancipation grid-joke is the same as everything else: a joke. Maybe it is true up to certain level in the backstory, but it isn't in-game.

The Bring-your-daughter-to-work-day is, like I said before, a festive event held anually by Aperture Science. She reminds you that this day is the perfect time to have your daughter tested, but that's more a general announcement to everyone in the facility (as far as there is anyone). I don't know if Chell has a daughter, but I think not.

"Duct Tape is the answer."

And it says in semi-rare cases, not necessarily chell's case