Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Aperture Quality Control-Episode 12: "Aperture Halloween"

PreviousPage 3 of 4Next
RubyCarbuncIe wrote:
Liked + Favorited + Shared with all my subscribers! :D

Keep up the good work! :thumbup:

Moth wrote:
I've been offline for a few weeks - just came back today and saw this. It brings a tear to my eye :-)
Thanks to everyone who provided me with tips and help during the 6 month development period.

I was wondering where you were when I did your review. I'm glad you found it adequate. Keep making good maps. :)

Episode 8 is live, featuring Satchmo's "Interception". Also, I got a better microphone. Can you tell?

qN8N9y4pXSs

Really enjoying your review series wstrika. Subscribed!

So you're doing PeTI maps too? Just people from the community I suppose?

Big Mood
portal2tenacious wrote:
So you're doing PeTI maps too? Just people from the community I suppose?

Satchmo messaged me personally and asked me to review his map. His original version was a spotlight here a while ago, but I decided to use his more recent PeTI remake of it.

Episode 9 is live, featuring soptipp1's "Testing is the Future" map series.
K3wynq1S4no

Nice episode again! I wouldn't mind a review of either of my maps: Power Interference or Rust and Dust :D

My Hammer Maps
[Released] Power Interference
[Released] Rust and Dust (Spotlight Map!)
[Released] Multiportal
UsCobra11 wrote:
Nice episode again! I wouldn't mind a review of either of my maps: Power Interference or Rust and Dust :D

Sure! I'll probably work on either of those today.

I had only seen the very first episode (the office map) so I got a bit scared for a moment that you thought my map was too crappy to exist. I'm glad that you didn't think so! Thanks for the good criticism.

soptipp1 wrote:
I had only seen the very first episode (the office map) so I got a bit scared for a moment that you thought my map was too crappy to exist. I'm glad that you didn't think so! Thanks for the good criticism.

That was the only negative review I've done. I've since decided to change the format to be more positive and informative. Typically, most maps on the show are at the very least decent, though most of them are spotlight maps.

PreviousPage 3 of 4Next