Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Any new mods?

Page 1 of 2Next

Is anyone working on new maps/mods?

All this buzz around portal has convinced me to polish up my unfinished map and publish what's there. It's not much, but expect that soon I guess?

Good, good. At least something :)

Test Chamber 74:
(percentage calculation sphere self-test failed!)
108.1% done, -8.1% remaining...
Released here!

All maps for Portal (1/2) worth playing are mirrored here.

I'm still working on my Try Anything Twice series.
It got unbelievably delayed because of a custom laser mechanic in one of the maps that was causing me trouble, but I want to release a beta of the finished maps as soon as the download database is back up. (Or I might sign up at MAL and post it there, I don't know yet.)

Sendificate series: Sendificate | A Beam Too Far | Airtime | 302
Other Portal 2 maps: Medusa Glare
Portal 1 maps: Try Anything Twice | Manic Mechanic
sbrown wrote:
Is anyone working on new maps/mods?

For mods, one fact for sure is that the update ruined the storyline and gameplay of many.

Trivia: this is the very second account I registered with the nickname ASBusinessMagnet, after my YouTube channel.
HMW wrote:
It got unbelievably delayed because of a custom laser mechanic in one of the maps that was causing me trouble, but I want to release a beta of the finished maps as soon as the download database is back up. (Or I might sign up at MAL and post it there, I don't know yet.)

Pssst....sign up on mAL...there are people there, HMW...
I dunno if things will pick up around here with the announcement or not.

For the record, P:SI's storyline is still completely untouched. Mainly because it doesn't exist yet.

Now with 100% more inline comments!
HMW wrote:

If it's anything like Manic Mechanic, I really look forward to it.

:wink:

maps-and-mapping/duffedwaffe-is-dumping-some-old-garbage-t1848.html

Yaaaay
:snooze:

I have to admit I haven't done anything about Project MALCom in months, perhaps even a year. I'm currently working on an important school project, a platform/shooter/puzzle hybrid game, and whatever time I don't spend on that I need for school, as my finals are due in a number of weeks.

"Duct Tape is the answer."

I would be working on something, but I'm to busy right now. As soon as I can I shall work on my map.

Page 1 of 2Next