Please or Register to create posts and topics.

3D Printed GLaDOS Ceiling Lamp

Page 1 of 2Next

Own a 3D printer? Want to make a GLaDOS ceiling lamp? If you said "yes" to these questions then great news, dragonator on Instructables posted up a very lengthy and worthwhile how-to on doing just that! Like the nice guy he is, he also included all of the 3D files you'll need to put into your printer to get the job done.

[Important Threads] Forum Rules | Welcome to the new Thinking With Portals
Please do not Private Message me for assistance. Post a thread if you have questions or concerns.
If you need to contact the staff privately, contact the Global Moderators via Discord.

Wow, truly amazing! I doubt I could sleep any single night in my room with GLaDOS over my head though! :lol:

ImageImageImageImageImageuseful tools and stuff here on TWP :thumbup:
[spoiler]ImageImageImageImageImage[/spoiler]

:D

this is incredibly cool. i'd love this.

I think it's good that this guy decided not to make ceiling GLaDOS talk.

I want that ASAP :thumbup:

Signatures are overrated.

My toilet light recently busted, however that wouldn't be the best place for GLaDOS to be watching.

?????????????????????????????TWP Releases | My Workshop

Oh wow! Now when are they going to make a Wheatley lamp?

I doubt it would be too hard. I REALLY want to make this, but the local Fab Lab has a fairly small size limit until they get their new printer working. :(

Looking at the instructions I found myself thinking that an easier way to make it move would be to parent the body to a func_tank and make it track the player. Then I realized that I need to take a break from Hammer for a bit.

Falsi sumus crusto!
FelixGriffin wrote:
Looking at the instructions I found myself thinking that an easier way to make it move would be to parent the body to a func_tank and make it track the player. Then I realized that I need to take a break from Hammer for a bit.

Hahaha made my day :lol:

Page 1 of 2Next