Please or Register to create posts and topics.

I got Portal 2 for $0!

Page 1 of 3Next

No, I'm not a pirate or a theif. That would be dumb of me.

Some dude had a Portal 2 giveaway on Youtube that no one entered. Until I did. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qHgy1KT0Sg0

So he friended me, gifted me the game, and I now happily have the right to play Portal 2. Unfortunately it'll take me quite a bit of time to find time to play it anytime soon. I suppose it was a little pathetic, but it was preferable to pirating, and he was offering it up to any old dude who happened to stumble upon it.

And now for comments on how lame I am to not be able to buy it myself (keep in mind I am only 14 goin' on 15)...

Edit: Sorry, what I forgot to mention is the really pathetic part: I entered multiple giveaways until I won one. Oops. I'm an idiot. For not mentioning that, I mean.

PortalStories.com
"Oh, in case you got covered in that repulsion gel, here's some advice the lab boys gave me: DO NOT get covered in the repulsion gel."
iWork925 wrote:

That was beautiful :3

I took over the facility, turned a giant robot into a potato and I've been sent into outer-space... twice... What's your story?
iWork925 wrote:

:lol: That was great!

Level designer, 3D modeler, texture artist ,environment artist.
iWork925 wrote:

That was nice. :lol:

it's funny because he's a pirate

Another Bad Pun wrote:
it's funny because he's a pirate

That's not a funny pun

I took over the facility, turned a giant robot into a potato and I've been sent into outer-space... twice... What's your story?

he didnt pirate it, guys. did you even read the post?
he entered a youtube givaway for portal 2 on steam, and was the only one who entered so he automatically won and the guy who was running it gifted him a bought version of portal 2 on steam.
just cuase it's free doesnt mean nobody payed for it.

ImageImage
===========================
Im blue, a Clean Christian Furry with Autism.
tile wrote:
just cuase it's free doesnt mean nobody payed for it.

Just 'cause it's free doesn't mean anybody cares.

Off topic thread number 3.

Page 1 of 3Next