Please or Register to create posts and topics.

BEEMOD help

Page 1 of 3Next

Hi i'm new and I have a problem I have made a map in peti exported it to hammer and touched up on it from there. I used High energy pellets. So I put the resources into the file using pakrat it all works on my other computer (which dosn't have beemod) but the hep things come up as errors help!

Make sure to pack these files with a program like pakrat:

Good luck:)

how did you put them in your map if you dont have the beeemod. make sure you're letting pakrat assume the file path names

Also, I made a map just for you! Sunset
Click Here to view my Workshop and play my puzzlemaker maps

Sorry I forgot to mention I used 2 computers 1 with beemod (to make the map) one without (to test)

EDIT:
I cant seem to find arm_4panel.mdl or .wd I cant even find props_ingame where are they?

you shouldn't need those
you only will need the HEP resources. which includes a certain script
here is a post on the forums which might help you
http://forums.steampowered.com/forums/s ... st32266083

Ok done that now the models are there and they animate but they are plain white and the energy ball is showing a black and purple squares (no texture box)

make sure you are also paking the materials and sounds

Lpfreaky90 wrote:
Make sure to pack these files with a program like pakrat:

Good luck:)

are the materials and sounds etc.. listed in this post because I put all those in.

can you post your map so we can see the problem, because at this point, all I can think is that you may have broken your cubemaps, but even then you shouldn't be getting most of those problems

alright here it is

Page 1 of 3Next