Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Working on Avatar

Ok for the past few days i've been picking at the avatar which is meant to be like an aliens jaw with drool and blood over it's teeth.
I've trid my best to add lots of detail to it such as it's gums, teeth, skin placement and so on... i'm going to attempt to add in an eye if i have room.
This is probibly one of the most detailed images i've worked on.

I did this as a drawing for School a few weeks ago but it was apart of the logo which i did for the book cover
Check it out here

I did it with colouring in pencils i know...

What does everyone think?

Link requires some kind of login, which I probably don't have.

The teeth/blood/saliva are all clear enough, but because of the way it has curved edges instead of straight edges that indicate the limited space of an avatar, it seems that what is in the picture is all there is. At least, to me. So it ends up looking sort of like a cheese burger.

"Games are made out of smaller games ? turtles all the way down, until you hit the game that is so trivial and stupid it isn?t deserving of the name." --Raph Koster

Sorry i changed the link.

Thats all there is really until i add more in.
I wanted it to fit in a an avatar and i kind of wanted it to look like it was apart of something, it doesn't help not having a neck right? :P

Its kinda cool.

I made mine myself, Its a self portrait (my hair is longer and redder now though)

youme wrote:
Its kinda cool.

I made mine myself, Its a self portrait (my hair is longer and redder now though)

That's you?

Ebola thinks you look like a zombie then. D:

ebola: and youme's avatar makes me think of a zombie

Life is like a pipe, it's hard to get through and you're not always guaranteed a happy ending.

Grudge wrote:
That's you?
Ebola thinks you look like a zombie then. D:
ebola: and youme's avatar makes me think of a zombie

interesting... http://marmalade-people.co.uk/Flash/zombie1.htm
that animation is one of my best, and when I did the credits I decided to draw all the people credited in the same style....

I was gonna try to make an avatar in gmod of like G man holding a companion cube, but never got around to it =