Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Work In Progress forum?

Page 1 of 2Next

There is a lot of WIP in here, not sure if you guys want it split up or all in one place. It would be similar to the Community Releases, you would put [WIP] at the end of your post subject and one of the mods would move it for you.

[Important Threads] Forum Rules | Welcome to the new Thinking With Portals
Please do not Private Message me for assistance. Post a thread if you have questions or concerns.
If you need to contact the staff privately, contact the Global Moderators via Discord.

Well... The Mapping/Mapping forum is basically for questions on how to get something going but if we have a WIP forum then we would have less people posting their maps where questions are meant to be asked.

So yeah, i say go with it :wink:

could be nice to keep beta testing maps and preview screenshots posts separate from the mapping questions and idea posts ect..

Although I'm generally for keeping things in one place I think a WIP section would be good.

Definitely, was meaning to ask about this.

Life is like a pipe, it's hard to get through and you're not always guaranteed a happy ending.

Well it would seem the votes are speaking for themselves so far :)

Companion Cube Chronicles WIP:
Story: 22.22222% Design: 33.33333%
Levels: 4.44444% Cake: 0.00000%
Voices: 0.0^3% in base 4
New models & Textures: ((e^28/pi*7)/0 - 42)%
Grief counseling: 111.11111%

That would be a good idea, keep this forum for questions about mapping and make one for people to release maps in.

Only a spider trusts the web

14 to 1, it sould be up and running already! lol

Would mine and wroths posts about our projects be suitable for moving into the WIP forum? or should it be for WIPs with playable content only?

WIP is going to be for playable content only. Going to be making a rules post similar to Community Releases here in a minute.

[Important Threads] Forum Rules | Welcome to the new Thinking With Portals
Please do not Private Message me for assistance. Post a thread if you have questions or concerns.
If you need to contact the staff privately, contact the Global Moderators via Discord.
Page 1 of 2Next