Please or Register to create posts and topics.

[WIP] vLuxuria

Page 1 of 2Next

Hey,
I couldn't post it in WIP (WIP for VIP? :) ) section so I did here.
This is my first map. Try to make first reflex puzzle without slow motion mod :P.

Map is called vLuxuria.
I am gonna make it much bigger and add voices, cameras etc.

End of map is with cake sign.

Enjoy!
dload.php?action=file&file_id=52

Read the sticky, stuff gets moved there, not posted there.

[Important Threads] Forum Rules | Welcome to the new Thinking With Portals
Please do not Private Message me for assistance. Post a thread if you have questions or concerns.
If you need to contact the staff privately, contact the Global Moderators via Discord.

Yea, you're right :oops: . Sorry.
Thanks for moving anyway.

:thumbup:

[Important Threads] Forum Rules | Welcome to the new Thinking With Portals
Please do not Private Message me for assistance. Post a thread if you have questions or concerns.
If you need to contact the staff privately, contact the Global Moderators via Discord.

im getting a error while unzipping? maybe try winrar to rar the files?

I packed with WinZip 11.1. But okay I will upload WinRAR version in few minutes.

Done. Uploaded rar version (just edited file). You can try to download it again.
Enjoy.

pretty good =o but during the last part was kinda confusing to figure out and getting the flinging just perfectly got annoying after a couple tries :P but over all good map =o just need a hint at the end for the last part

Thanks for comment.
I will make signs for this map and much more. I am going to make this map much bigger. I found one bug in my map. Gotta fix this quick (tomorrow).

I hope to see more comments about this map.

Greetz - voy.

nah the last part wasnt that hard...then again its not the first time i've seen it before

However, here is an issue I found, you must have no draw or something with these textures.

http://img454.imageshack.us/img454/6623 ... 000vq9.jpg

and

http://img153.imageshack.us/img153/1083 ... 001en1.jpg

Page 1 of 2Next