Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Weighted Companion Cake

Page 1 of 2Next

I couldn't think of any other section to put this in so here goes:

It's a GLaDOS voice mashup that I made from extracting all the .wav files of GLaDOS's voice and then manipulating them to make her say funny things.

Download: http://www.mediafire.com/?t01n5iz3nns

off topic mighta been better.

But thats pretty damn hilarious :D

http://interitus.deviantart.com

lol that was really good, off topic mighta been a little more appropriate of a place... but its not totally outta place here as you are using the single player sounds... but anyway. that was pretty damn well edited!!!

my favs (don't read till you hear, or have no plan on hearing)

Spoiler
Sorry, only logged-in users can see spoilers.

Spoiler

Spoiler

do NOT click this

lol!

this is awesome...people should make their own, I am curious to see what others can come up with.

My top three favs (Do not read unless you have heard already, have no intention of listening, or just don't care if you know whats in it before you listen to it.)

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Thanks everyone. Because GLaDOS says so many words during the game you can make her say whatever you want with relative ease.

Like Test Subject said it would be great to see what other mash-ups people could come up with.

Fusion wrote:
Thanks everyone. Because GLaDOS says so many words during the game you can make her say whatever you want with relative ease.

Like Test Subject said it would be great to see what other mash-ups people could come up with.

true. i mixed this together

Link here

not bad ;)

do NOT click this
rellikpd wrote:
not bad ;)

ur talking to me xD?

my post follows yours (directly) so yes.

do NOT click this
rellikpd wrote:
my post follows yours (directly) so yes.

then thank you! i understand why you say "not bad" instead of"awesome" or something cause it wasnt even funny :oops:

Page 1 of 2Next