Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Voice Acting

Who wants to be a voice actor for my upcoming map (and eventually mod, if things work out good)? I'll include some story details in spoilers, so as not to spoil anything for anyone who isn't interested. You don't need to be that skilled (obviously), and i have a feeling i'm going to end up doing it myself, but i thought i'd rather make a topic and get shot down than find out after the fact that somebody here is an experienced voice actor who would gladly help me out.

Spoiler
Sorry, only logged-in users can see spoilers.

I'm not professional, but i've voice acted in a lot of things before. I'd be happy to help. If you need a sample... go here...

The big green orc dude that comes in on the wolf as the dwarf starst talking. Go to about 3.04

Life is like a pipe, it's hard to get through and you're not always guaranteed a happy ending.

I'm attempting to add voice effects into my map as well... just gotta get the frequency and stuff right lol.

Grudge wrote:
I'm not professional, but i've voice acted in a lot of things before. I'd be happy to help. If you need a sample... go here...

The big green orc dude that comes in on the wolf as the dwarf starst talking. Go to about 3.04

awesome, i'm going to take you up on your offer. i'll get a script together by tomorrow.