Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Very serious glitch in playing PTI maps [fixed]

Ok, so I got PTI (dlc 2) and I made my first map. then, I rebuilt and went in-game. the first thing I noticed is that no matter what, I can't shoot blue portals. I can do everything fine, including shooting orange portals, but this seems really serious to me. it doesn't even play the animation or the sound, even thought the blue and orange crosshair symbol is in the middle of the screen. I've already tried upgrade_portalgun, but nothing is helping. I really want this to work, so maybe you guys could, because I am completely baffled.

My YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/Camben24
Aperture Science: We do our science asbestos we can!

I doubt it would be this, but maybe your key bindings for primary fire got wiped? Check that first. If those are fine, try a different map out and see if your blue portals work there.

There is no good or evil in the world. Thinking makes it so.

Verfiy Game Cache, it works fine for me.

Wanderer2021 wrote:
I doubt it would be this, but maybe your key bindings for primary fire got wiped? Check that first. If those are fine, try a different map out and see if your blue portals work there.

just checked that. apparently my external settings all got changed to a blank. o well. reset them, sorry for posting this. kinda stupid, i should have checked first. :notwant:

My YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/Camben24
Aperture Science: We do our science asbestos we can!
CamBen wrote:
Wanderer2021 wrote:

just checked that. apparently my external settings all got changed to a blank. o well. reset them, sorry for posting this. kinda stupid, i should have checked first. :notwant:

ahahahaha... that's funny. it's ok, that's definitely not the first thing I would check either...

It happens to the best of us CamBen. Don't worry about it.

There is no good or evil in the world. Thinking makes it so.