Please or Register to create posts and topics.

They sent Lemarr into space!

Page 1 of 2Next

Was it just me? Or were there other peole who almost shed a tear when they realised that the '8 1/2 pounds discrepency in payload capacity' that they didn't worry about was Lemarr?

Thoughts?

I thought that the discrepancy was a hint/reference to the achievement where you send the garden gnome into space.

Cr00ked.
Crooked Paul wrote:
I thought that the discrepancy was a hint/reference to the achievement where you send the garden gnome into space.

nope, if you notice, just after Magnussun shouts at Kleiner for Lemarr being near the rocket, Lemarr crawls into the nose cone and then the hatch closes. Also, the weight doesn't change when you put the gnome in as well.

Uhh, where's the "I agree with Barney's take on Lamarr" option?

"Games are made out of smaller games ? turtles all the way down, until you hit the game that is so trivial and stupid it isn?t deserving of the name." --Raph Koster

thats the 'dont like lemarr' option

Spoilers much? =P

I didn't even know that Lamarr was in episode 2 lmao :D

i noticed him climbing into the rocket and tried to coo him out... but alas..

?But there?s no sense crying over every mistake.
You just keep on trying till you run out of cake!?

I didn't notice the first time. and before I got there the second time I'd already been told, which lessened the impact a little.

So I voted that I felt a little bad, which I would've the second time if I hadn't been told.

Companion Cube Chronicles WIP:
Story: 22.22222% Design: 33.33333%
Levels: 4.44444% Cake: 0.00000%
Voices: 0.0^3% in base 4
New models & Textures: ((e^28/pi*7)/0 - 42)%
Grief counseling: 111.11111%
Mapster wrote:
I didn't even know that Lamarr was in episode 2 lmao :D

Did you not notice Magnussun and Kliener arguing about Lemarr being near the rocket the first time you see it?

Page 1 of 2Next