Please or Register to create posts and topics.

So I was thinking... what's the average age of the community

Page 1 of 3Next

Don't post if you feel like your age might undermind how people look at you, but I'm interested in finding out how old most of the people here actually are.

Personally, I'm 17 and still in Highschool, but I'm assuming everyone else is in ther mid 20's perhaps?

I'll add a general poll for the people who don't want to post directly.:wink:

I like my girls like I like my cars, I like them fast, I like them automatic, and I know I'm in trouble if I reach down and feel a stick.

im 18 and in a IT Apprenticeship

"Theirs no point crying over every mistake, You just keep on trying til you run out of Cake!"

16, stuck in boring A levels

16 here! studying Maths Physics Chemisty and Computing for A level

?But there?s no sense crying over every mistake.
You just keep on trying till you run out of cake!?

22 here, getting on a bit..

Only a spider trusts the web

http://www.dpgames.co.uk/

Sanity is not statistical.

18, Freshman in college.

This is, uh, interesting. I really thought some of you creative geniuses had a few years on me.

*Looks at custom title and nods*

"Games are made out of smaller games ? turtles all the way down, until you hit the game that is so trivial and stupid it isn?t deserving of the name." --Raph Koster
Ralph wrote:
22 here, getting on a bit..

Don't say that! I'm 22 aswell :(

Companion Cube Chronicles WIP:
Story: 22.22222% Design: 33.33333%
Levels: 4.44444% Cake: 0.00000%
Voices: 0.0^3% in base 4
New models & Textures: ((e^28/pi*7)/0 - 42)%
Grief counseling: 111.11111%

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Its a serious statement about the Portal gaming community when you dont even CONSIDER in your poll that gamers can be older than 30. . .I knew mos t of you were young, but REALLY. . . . :)

I am 45+ folks (no sense in keeping track after that). Yes, people really DO still play games later in life; we dont just sit around and wait to die. . .as a professional software developer who always liked to play (and sometimes wrote) games on computers, this is my recreation.

The HL series of games for some reason has an extremely young fanbase; on some of the role-playing forums I frequent, there are plenty of us old folks around. Not here though. . .

Wroth wrote:
Don't say that! I'm 22 aswell :(

Me too. Must be a popular age.

Page 1 of 3Next