Please or Register to create posts and topics.

[Release] My first Puzzle map.

Page 1 of 4Next

It is small but very complicated. Note: I have my own style and have veered away from the "traditional" buttons from the game. Also, I have managed to keep this map small. There are 4 puzzles in this map, All within the same room, Comments welcome but may not be read.

Thanks

Quentin.

Link: Link Removed - Due to map difficulty and not following robotic impulse.

Haha "Comments welcome but may not be read."

Too tired to play right now, i'll try tomorrow. Promise.

Just posting to let you know you're hardwork is appreciated. ;)

Life is like a pipe, it's hard to get through and you're not always guaranteed a happy ending.

Spoiler
Sorry, only logged-in users can see spoilers.

uhh i think you released an older ver of the map...there are no boxes and the map makes no sense you cant reach the exit

im guessing your suppose to use a box that explodes and throws you at it?

and the box to blow up the glass?

well there arent any boxes...

Roger, Noclip for the loss...

Everyone else.. think outside the "portal"

there was no noclipping

Spoiler

i think your problem is that the door opens for you even though
Spoiler

i went back and beat it, but i didnt use any boxes either

i flew up the wall that has the ledge that leads to the room with the glass and i hit 'E' this opened up an angled wall that i was then able to use to fling myself to the exit....never pushed any buttons

you have your doors on "push activated" still

I'm a failure, I quit.... I can't even remember to turn some "flags" off... but for the record... I tried.

time to uninstall life.

I hope you're sarcastic. You said its your first map. Don't take criticism as people trying to say you're a failure, they're trying to help. At least they should be. Next time you make a map you won't forget those things and it will be that much better. Did you really think that you could make a perfect map on your first try?

Some people are arseholes.

Wide aresholes that sadly cannot be closen. However, you are not an arsehole, so keep trying to make an arse kicking map.

Life is like a pipe, it's hard to get through and you're not always guaranteed a happy ending.

Page 1 of 4Next