Please or Register to create posts and topics.

[RELASE] pl_bm

Hi!
This is the final edition of pl_noname some challanges changed and i have added some new. Now it have AI sound and it's talks a lot :) Some bugs also got fixed.
BPS has the nonportalable textures maked by ebola.
dload.php?action=file&file_id=45
Screenshots:
(comming soon)

May I please see a screenshot?

http://www.dpgames.co.uk/

Sanity is not statistical.
espen180 wrote:
May I please see a screenshot?

ooh sorry :oops: if will post some

nice map, there are indeed lots of bugs.
you should use a bigger grid in hammer, then it is harder to get leaks.
and try to prevent bugs in the gameplay... i had to kill myself multiple times becouse i got stuck.

it took me around 15 mins to descover there is no end :P

done with map for contest...
WOOT COMPETITION
meloen wrote:
nice map, there are indeed lots of bugs.
you should use a bigger grid in hammer, then it is harder to get leaks.
and try to prevent bugs in the gameplay... i had to kill myself multiple times becouse i got stuck.

it took me around 15 mins to descover there is no end :P

I trying to fix the bugs. Now first i make the end of the map and i make the story about it. So new version with end is incoming:D

Try not to release too many versions that didn't have much work done on them ;)

I had to remove the file because of a bug we are having with the download database. It seems it doesn't like files that are over 5mb. I am working on finding a fix for this as soon as possible.

[Important Threads] Forum Rules | Welcome to the new Thinking With Portals
Please do not Private Message me for assistance. Post a thread if you have questions or concerns.
If you need to contact the staff privately, contact the Global Moderators via Discord.

I presume attaching the file to the OP would be an acceptable workaround?

"Games are made out of smaller games ? turtles all the way down, until you hit the game that is so trivial and stupid it isn?t deserving of the name." --Raph Koster

Yeah go for it.

[Important Threads] Forum Rules | Welcome to the new Thinking With Portals
Please do not Private Message me for assistance. Post a thread if you have questions or concerns.
If you need to contact the staff privately, contact the Global Moderators via Discord.