Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Posting Images

What do you guys use to post images? Because I tried to use photobucket [IMG] codes but the images came out huge, even when downsized on photobucket. Help please. Sorry for being a
newb. :D

~daT.

My Map Pack
Individual maps - 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, and A Fickle Fix For Fun. Try them, if you dare...

Use imgur instead, and use the "large thumbnail" version there. :P

Or, I believe the maximum width for a picture here is 700 pixels, so try sticking to that. That means it will be displayed as a picture on most people's screens. (Read that in the Map Showcasing Thread.)

Code: Select all
[img]http://image_url_here[/img] is the correct BBCode if that's what you're looking for, by the way.
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Maps in Development:
[spoiler]- Penrose 04 (on hold)[/spoiler]

I use Postimage.org... It allows you to resize the image before uploading it and it gives you several codes in the case you need a HTML code, for forums, web, thumbnails and such...

To post it here take only the location of your image as this web always introduce its own link (to get promoted/visited).

Check:

http://www.postimage.org/

ImageImageImageImageImageuseful tools and stuff here on TWP :thumbup:
[spoiler]ImageImageImageImageImage[/spoiler]

I just use paint to re-size the images to 700px width max.
Then I save them in my public dropbox folder and I copy the link here in the [img]tags

I use imageshack. I dont resize the image and i use the direct link to imageshack. Not resizing the image lets people get a clearer view of the picture :thumbup: .

I upload mine to mah deviantart stash. Who knows what the image hosting terms of use and legal mumbo jumbo are (unless you read it).

?????????????????????????????TWP Releases | My Workshop

I use a slice of cheese.

PortalStories.com
"Oh, in case you got covered in that repulsion gel, here's some advice the lab boys gave me: DO NOT get covered in the repulsion gel."
iWork925 wrote:
I use a slice of cheese.

Well that's quite peculiar. What brand/type? American? Cheddar? Mozzarella? Man I could talk about cheese all day...

Code: Select all<msleeper>: i'm a fat male who gets bored at sporting events
Paradoxic R3mix wrote:
iWork925 wrote:
I use a slice of cheese.

Well that's quite peculiar. What brand/type? American? Cheddar? Mozzarella? Man I could talk about cheese all day...

Don't get me started. Are you also interested in relishes? I find them just as fascinating.

PortalStories.com
"Oh, in case you got covered in that repulsion gel, here's some advice the lab boys gave me: DO NOT get covered in the repulsion gel."