Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Portal DeJa-Vu - Teaser

Page 1 of 3Next

whgia_cSDz8

I started making this out of boredom.
My goal is not to remake portal 1:1, but to recreate it completely out of memory and how i would have made Portal 1.

Thoughts?

Looks epic, looking forward to speedrun.

The maps I already played give me the same pic like this video about your project: Some very excellent work.
The idea to recreate Portal 1 by memory and not just by remastering decompiled maps is a interesting way. That gives a lot of additional possibilities to add details, change room sizes to better ones etc. All in one it's a great idea and so far a very good looking and playable project.

Amazing work. It's things like the relaxation vault and other elements that make it clear you're giving this your own twist that make this look so damn good.

:1up:
I would love to see your version of the escape! :-D
Seriously, keep up the good work. I'll be sure to play it.

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Maps in Development:
[spoiler]- Penrose 04 (on hold)[/spoiler]

If anyone wants to test/break the first 2 maps, contact me on steam :)

Impressive work! As in your previous maps, excellent attention to details!

I will make a speedrun when released.

Eager to play it!!!

Thanks for creating!

ImageImageImageImageImageuseful tools and stuff here on TWP :thumbup:
[spoiler]ImageImageImageImageImage[/spoiler]

http://steamcommunity.com/id/audiotrash ... 2562814783

Just finished this ;)

audiotrash wrote:

And yet again, nice work! Love how the dark tiles spread out. Only thing I'd change, though it's not such a big deal, is creating a piston or something below the floor under the orange portal.

EDIT:

audiotrash wrote:
Oh, it usually has 4 of those robot arms under it. Looks like i forgot to set the default animation and they are "idle" underwater :x

Ah, well, everything still looks amazing. Keep going! :thumbup:

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Maps in Development:
[spoiler]- Penrose 04 (on hold)[/spoiler]
FourthReaper wrote:
audiotrash wrote:

And yet again, nice work! Love how the dark tiles spread out. Only thing I'd change, though it's not such a big deal, is creating a piston or something below the floor under the orange portal.

Oh, it usually has 4 of those robot arms under it. Looks like i forgot to set the default animation and they are "idle" underwater :x

http://steamcommunity.com/id/audiotrash ... 2566323135

Here is a "newer" version. Need to figure out some lighting down there :D

Page 1 of 3Next