Please or Register to create posts and topics.

PeTI on the PS3?

Hello there! Valve, if you are reading this, I have 2 questions: Will there be a portal 3, and are you going to make the Perpetual Testing Initiative for the PS3? I know the rumors are that they can't count to three, but if they couldn't count to three, they would not be programmers and creators, but possibly preschoolers!

On 8/3/2015, my account reawakened for the first time since 2/26/2013. It's been a long time... How have you been, forums? I've been pretty busy forgetting my password, you know, after I forgot to write it down! R.I.P. Old Signature... 12/31/2012 - 8/3/2015
5/30/2017: OH LOOK I REMEMBERED I HAD THIS ACCOUNT

Where's this Valve you speak of?

Honestly I think Portal 3 would ruin it and that continuing / finishing the Half Life series should really be their main goal.

As for the editor being on the PS3, I have no idea! But I can see this getting a miss altogether.

Valve has made no mention of whether this editor will make its way on the PS3 and Xbox 360 versions of the game. I wouldn't count on that happening. The editor depends on the Steam Workshop, a service which isn't available on consoles. While the PS3 edition of Portal 2 has a few Steam features, Valve never announced any intentions to include Workshop in that offering. I doubt they'll put the effort into bringing such a huge feature over to consoles at this point, too. Portal 2 is, after all, already a year old.
?????????????????????????????TWP Releases | My Workshop

Its $10 on steam... jeez. Spend an extra $2.50 and you get portal 1 aswell.

PortalStories.com
"Oh, in case you got covered in that repulsion gel, here's some advice the lab boys gave me: DO NOT get covered in the repulsion gel."
iWork925 wrote:
Its $10 on steam... jeez. Spend an extra $2.50 and you get portal 1 aswell.

For <Holiday Name Here>, I got The Orange Box, and I only have Portal 2 for the PS3, and that's why I created this topic!

On 8/3/2015, my account reawakened for the first time since 2/26/2013. It's been a long time... How have you been, forums? I've been pretty busy forgetting my password, you know, after I forgot to write it down! R.I.P. Old Signature... 12/31/2012 - 8/3/2015
ChickenMobile wrote:
Where's this Valve you speak of?

Honestly I think Portal 3 would ruin it and that continuing / finishing the Half Life series should really be their main goal.

As for the editor being on the PS3, I have no idea! But I can see this getting a miss altogether.

Valve has made no mention of whether this editor will make its way on the PS3 and Xbox 360 versions of the game. I wouldn't count on that happening. The editor depends on the Steam Workshop, a service which isn't available on consoles. While the PS3 edition of Portal 2 has a few Steam features, Valve never announced any intentions to include Workshop in that offering. I doubt they'll put the effort into bringing such a huge feature over to consoles at this point, too. Portal 2 is, after all, already a year old.

Um, Valve is the company that made Portal and Portal 2.

She's saying that they don't come to the fan forums looking for suggestions very often. ;)

Falsi sumus crusto!

Supposedly a member of Valve goes on this forum sometimes. But Msleeper refuses to tell me who it is.

?????????????????????????????TWP Releases | My Workshop

You've got a few hours; portal 2 is in the encore sale of the steam winter sales!