Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Peer Review Easter Egg

Heya there people,

I know that some of you may know this already or have heard it etc, and I apologise in advance for that.

In the new content that came with update, the Peer Review levels for the co-op side to Portal 2, there is apparently a new easter egg in which Valve have placed.

There have been people saying that the easter egg is Hoopy, something which can be seen throughout the Portal 2 game. However, due to the lack of response through Valve that might not be the easter egg and it may still be out there for some people to find etc.

I cannot link to the thread I found the information on, as currently Steam forums are down due to Steam being hacked.

Do any of you avid Portal 2 fans have any speculation on what the easter egg may be?

Some of my Portal 2 maps || Mini-Faith || Careful Cube || Vertical Reach ||

|| Need help uploading a map...new user? Read my Map Uploading Guide ||
|| Want to play custom maps, but don't know how? Read my Playing Portal 2 Custom Maps Guide ||

This is already on the steam forums.

spongylover123 wrote:
This is already on the steam forums.

Lostprophetpunk wrote:
I cannot link to the thread I found the information on, as currently Steam forums are down due to Steam being hacked.

Just because it's on the Steam forums doesn't mean we can't discuss about it here.

If you don't post anything useful towards a thread, down't post at all.

|| Want to play custom maps, but don't know how? Read my Playing Portal 2 Custom Maps Guide ||

Ok, people told me there might be a radio in the dlc, but that's just not a good easter egg, unless it gives out a SSTV transmissions

Sad for Valve for being hacked by Fwk0wned.com, a person was impersonating & hacked a valve employee account.
1 person hacked the forums, not the team.

Did not know Valve was hacked. Hope the bad guys are persecuted to the fullest extent of the law.

Back on topic: I saw a turret "sitting" in a chair in front of a computer. I think it was "under the disassembler" room.

Crazy is as crazy does.
My Work
[spoiler]Maps:
Revenge of the Angry Turrets
Capture the Cube [Co-op]
Capture the Cube 2 [Co-op]
TPWEGTH Sample Map
Aperture Aquatic Testing Center
Aperture Aquatic Testing Center 2
Aperture Time Testing Center
ML's Halloween Trick - 1000 downloads!
ML's Halloween Treat
ML's Combination - 1000 downloads!
ML's Jailbreak Labyrinth
ML's Tricky Teamwork [Co-op]
WIP:
"Capture the Cube 3"
Workshop Maps Link: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198008890579/myworkshopfiles/[/spoiler]
MasterLagger wrote:
Back on topic: I saw a turret "sitting" in a chair in front of a computer. I think it was "under the disassembler" room.

Several people including me have mentioned it in the Steam topic, but no response seem to come of it. There have also been suggestions of the robot arm in that same level, but again that has been mentioned several times by other people with no response.

Lostprophetpunk wrote:
There have also been suggestions of the robot arm in that same level, but again that has been mentioned several times by other people with no response.

I thought that the robot arm was quite clever (being a reference from The Terminator).
Yes, I saw it too 0.0

?????????????????????????????TWP Releases | My Workshop

Let's see here, all the other differences I noticed excluding the turret I mentioned are the dialog GLaDOS says when the player dies and... that's it. Didn't know about the arm thing. Might do some heavy EE searching later.

Crazy is as crazy does.
My Work
[spoiler]Maps:
Revenge of the Angry Turrets
Capture the Cube [Co-op]
Capture the Cube 2 [Co-op]
TPWEGTH Sample Map
Aperture Aquatic Testing Center
Aperture Aquatic Testing Center 2
Aperture Time Testing Center
ML's Halloween Trick - 1000 downloads!
ML's Halloween Treat
ML's Combination - 1000 downloads!
ML's Jailbreak Labyrinth
ML's Tricky Teamwork [Co-op]
WIP:
"Capture the Cube 3"
Workshop Maps Link: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198008890579/myworkshopfiles/[/spoiler]