Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Nightly! Midnight madness TF2

Page 1 of 2Next

BE THERE OR BE A COMPANION CUBE!

8.6.193.95:27015

Midnight EASTERN

wtb new maps pst

"Games are made out of smaller games ? turtles all the way down, until you hit the game that is so trivial and stupid it isn?t deserving of the name." --Raph Koster
Hober wrote:
wtb new maps pst

Like this? ^_^

Sure. They refuse to play anything but CTF, and 2fort gets a little old after hours.

"Games are made out of smaller games ? turtles all the way down, until you hit the game that is so trivial and stupid it isn?t deserving of the name." --Raph Koster

"Refuse" is a pretty strong word. More like "They fucked up Well hardcore, and Dustbowl is no fun without nade spam."

[Important Threads] Forum Rules | Welcome to the new Thinking With Portals
Please do not Private Message me for assistance. Post a thread if you have questions or concerns.
If you need to contact the staff privately, contact the Global Moderators via Discord.

I'm pretty fond of dustbowl, but yeah there are some ways to cheese on it, particularly the last area.

I've never seen any complaints against gravelpit though. I'm also a big fan of hydro's gameplay, even if one or two of the territory combinations are ass (turbine room to radar dish = stalemate every single damn time).

Both linear CP maps are horrid. I quit any server that rotates to granary. Ugh.

I guess I just have less exacting standards. I enjoy all the maps.

It's 10 after. Where is everyone?

Slackers.

Gift me TF2 and I'll join :)

Fuck you and your nades. Srsly.

Dustbowl and Granary ftw.

Timezones ftl.

Life is like a pipe, it's hard to get through and you're not always guaranteed a happy ending.

Page 1 of 2Next