Please or Register to create posts and topics.

New portal 2 custom map series!

Hello! Im starting new portal 2 custom map series! Link to my channel:
http://www.youtube.com/user/MrPaska11?feature=guide
Hope you like it! Be sure to subsribe (dont know how to write it) and comment and suggest maps and stuff! Sry fro bad english!

Im not goign to do it anymore

Giving up after seven hours?

That reminds me of a particular event in HL2.

Trivia: this is the very second account I registered with the nickname ASBusinessMagnet, after my YouTube channel.

Ey man, what is this all about? I've checked your channel and there's nothing there related to Portal2...

Mrpaska11 wrote:
Im not goign to do it anymore

What exactly? promoting a channel with nothing interesting for this forum into it? well, thanks

ImageImageImageImageImageuseful tools and stuff here on TWP :thumbup:
[spoiler]ImageImageImageImageImage[/spoiler]

Ok i were giving up on this because i had serious broblems ( had to install portal 2 twice lost 4 videos permanently and other stuff) but i am trying to upload few episodes this week.

OK, looking forward to it, thanks for explaining.

Any suggestions for first map im going to play?

Well, I could recommend you like 200-300 good maps downloadable from here!! It mostly depends on your taste, and your skills... Do you prefer hard maps / easy ones? clean theme / old aperture / destroyed ....??

Help us helping you help us all!

Something whit lots of stuff to play whit,(chairs, mugs, turrets) fun and scary maybe? Puzzles should be medium or easy becose i dont want to be stuck for ling time :D btw im filming atleast 1 episode tomorrow and uploading atleast one part :D