Please or Register to create posts and topics.

My massive (as in, EVERYTHING) concept art collection!

By everything, i mean everything. From the robotic relaxation vaults to the chicken smashing through the aperture offices, and even the more rare images such as the giant barn and the bioengineering poster. this collection has it all, perfect for anyone interested in making maps based on older, unused concepts. this collection also includes screenshots and portal 1 stuff.

click here!

i would post it here so this post doesnt look so tiny, but the images are often too large to post here- besides, there's over a hundred of them. It'd take all day!

ImageImage
===========================
Im blue, a Clean Christian Furry with Autism.

Good job on this. I don't really like the stuff from the VERY EARLY development, but I do like it from it's 2010 visuals. The thing that annoys me the most is that they didn't include the other vacuum flange models. I prefer them.

I used to collect concept arts from everywhere at some time, but this collection is sooo huge ! It's fun to see how much creativity can be developed within the Aperture facilty : I mean, you can put a giant chicken farm into a test chamber and make it look scientific/realistic. I find some of the early coop models much better/more badass than the actual Atlas & P-body btw.

Thanks for putting this together, tile! Most I saw at one point or another but it's great to see it all in one big collection. My personal favorites are the early ones of offices and such, for example with the bio-engineered chickens or the barn in the hangar. Maybe because of the way they use sunlight.

ImageImage

I just added 18 more images to the concept art and 1 more to chell concepts.

ImageImage
===========================
Im blue, a Clean Christian Furry with Autism.

I thought this one was pretty funny. I guess they were playtesting, and everyone was complaining :P

Other than that, this one really stuck out to me. Not sure I'm really a fan of the observation room or the beams at the top, but this could work in a sort of abstract theme.