Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Look for a Coop partner

Page 1 of 2Next

Hi guys anyone willing to play Coop with me? I've never even attempted it since i dont really know anyone

Already a thread for this.

Seriously, do people even look at the first few topics in a thread before posting? I'm not directing this at you, DocDar, I'm genuinely curious because it seems like despite the fact that we've stickied the thread people tend to glance over it.

Now with 100% more inline comments!

ack apoligies sorry...you can delete this then

DocDar wrote:
ack apoligies sorry...you can delete this then

No that's alright, I understand mistakes happen, I'm just sort of wondering aloud what more we can do to avoid said mistakes.

Now with 100% more inline comments!

A forum I know once tried to derive search terms from the posting text and display them to the user. Good idea but it didn't work. Turns out it's hard for a computer to pick out the relevant terms out of a given text.

Portal 2 Map Tool - The most convenient way to install and play custom maps
Video

I do know of a forum that required certain threads to be read before new users could post.

Idolon wrote:
I do know of a forum that required certain threads to be read before new users could post.

And how much of that must-read thread did you read before you clicked it away? ;)

Maybe the words "HAVE YOU SEARCHED ALREADY?!?!?" should be placed in huge writing at the top of the page

I think in terms of boolean variables. Generally, it makes things easier.

I think it needs to be in bold and Highlighted in red or yellow. Main thing is to grab everyones attention better.

First guy tells the second guy, "My head hurts!" The second guy replied, "Stop thinking so much!" Then the first guy says, "I think that what caused my problem in the first place!" The second guy says, "Then stop banging you head against the wall!"

ImageImageVDC User Page
Djinndrache wrote:
Idolon wrote:

And how much of that must-read thread did you read before you clicked it away? ;)

Remember this one: http://www.bit-tech.net/news/gaming/2010/04/15/gamestation-we-own-your-soul/

On topic these kinds of topics can also be locked so it will die eventually :)

Page 1 of 2Next