Please or Register to create posts and topics.

LOL Time

I exit Portal 2 by going through the dialogs or by using the "exit" console command. Windows 7 gives program crash dialogs. Thank you? :lol: :blah:

Is anyone else experiencing this? It's not a bad thing considering that the game runs just fine. I find this just as funny as "Keyboard not detected. Press any key to continue."

Click my Steam Profile image to view my Portal 2 Workshop!

Single Player Tests - Excellent Partnership (Coop) - Single Player BEE Mod Tests
wildgoosespeeder wrote:
I exit Portal 2 by going through the dialogs or by using the "exit" console command. Windows 7 gives program crash dialogs. Thank you? :lol: :blah:

Is anyone else experiencing this? It's not a bad thing considering that the game runs just fine. I find this just as funny as "Keyboard not detected. Press any key to continue."

Yeah, my windows 8 (sorry) also started doing this lately... Silly windows, I wanted to exit, that means that I DO WANT the program to not respond anymore -_-

I experience it. As as I click on the portal2.exe in the task manager, it just starts looking for errors instead of me closing it, so I know what to do to close Portal 2 quickly without damage. But it looks for damage anyways.

Lpfreaky90 wrote:
Yeah, my windows 8 (sorry)

>.< really??? :shock:

ImageImageImageImageImageuseful tools and stuff here on TWP :thumbup:
[spoiler]ImageImageImageImageImage[/spoiler]

Well, it can use all of it's memory instead of sparing gigabytes.

josepezdj wrote:
Lpfreaky90 wrote:
Yeah, my windows 8 (sorry)

>.< really??? :shock:

I am too. I got a desktop running Windows 7 and a laptop running Windows 8. Both were upgraded from the previous OS before it (Vista --> 7 desktop and 7 --> 8 laptop). :lol:

Click my Steam Profile image to view my Portal 2 Workshop!

Single Player Tests - Excellent Partnership (Coop) - Single Player BEE Mod Tests

I thought it was just me because I havent actually gone in Portal 2 for a while. Something to do with the new Steam Beta?

?????????????????????????????TWP Releases | My Workshop

Been happening to me and everyone else I've asked

Big Mood

Same here, it does it about every other time, I laugh every single time.