Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Just saying hi!

Page 1 of 3Next

Hey, this is Adam from PortalCake.Com and I'm just stopping by to say hello. Snyone who has a hard mapping question on my site, I just refer them to here or your wiki/tutorial section. Saves me a lot of headache, so thanks for that.

Anyways, got a nice community going here. Can't wait to see what you guys come out with once the SDK is released. Stop by if you get a chance.

Regards and what not,
Adam
PortalCake.Com

Cool man! I'll stop by your site and say hi, too.

[Important Threads] Forum Rules | Welcome to the new Thinking With Portals
Please do not Private Message me for assistance. Post a thread if you have questions or concerns.
If you need to contact the staff privately, contact the Global Moderators via Discord.

Looks like you have a few maps I haven't tried yet. I do believe I will check them out. :)

Welcome to TWP. Don't be a stranger!

Cr00ked.

hi to you too.

Crooked Paul wrote:
Welcome to TWP. Don't be a stranger!

Thats as bad as "OK Freeman, Be adequate!"

youme wrote:
Thats as bad as "OK Freeman, Be adequate!"

Sweet, other people think that way too. :D

By the way, msleeper just won me 5 dollars: http://portalcake.com/5-bucks-says-t88.html

Regards and what not,
Adam
PortalCake.Com
Adam wrote:
Sweet, other people think that way too. :D

those guys were great, even if a little lacking in their humour department

Adam wrote:
By the way, msleeper just won me 5 dollars: http://portalcake.com/5-bucks-says-t88.html

Care to explain? I get an error loading the page

youme wrote:
Care to explain? I get an error loading the page

hmph... works fine for me, even after I log out and cleared cookies.

Anyways, through my admin panel, I saw that msleeper was creating a thread in the General Discussion area. I made a quick post say "I bet 5 dollars that msleeper will post a thread here in the next 5 minutes" and someone took me up on it.

Try the link again?

Regards and what not,
Adam
PortalCake.Com

:lol:

[Important Threads] Forum Rules | Welcome to the new Thinking With Portals
Please do not Private Message me for assistance. Post a thread if you have questions or concerns.
If you need to contact the staff privately, contact the Global Moderators via Discord.

You should give msleeper 5 dollars of your winnings.

:lol:

Life is like a pipe, it's hard to get through and you're not always guaranteed a happy ending.

Get off my lawn.

"Games are made out of smaller games ? turtles all the way down, until you hit the game that is so trivial and stupid it isn?t deserving of the name." --Raph Koster
Page 1 of 3Next