Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Is anyone watching the SuperBowl? (+ Q, BQ)

Page 1 of 2Next

I'm doing it while using hammer.

Q: Also did anyone else make their own .bik file and use it in an elevator screen? It works for me but the program I use to convert files to .bik hates mp4 and I was wondering if anyone has a screen video I can have? :)

BQ: Who wants the last nacho?

Never care to watch the Super Bowl. Never had the attention span for it either.

First guy tells the second guy, "My head hurts!" The second guy replied, "Stop thinking so much!" Then the first guy says, "I think that what caused my problem in the first place!" The second guy says, "Then stop banging you head against the wall!"

ImageImageVDC User Page

I somewhat watched the game in the background, best part was seeing Cee Lo in the halftime show.

Anyhow, what's the program you're using? Is it RADTools? If not, it should be; RADTools is a free program that Bink Video provides to convert things to BIK files.

Now with 100% more inline comments!

Superbowl is lame!

P.S. American tv doesn't broadcast here

?????????????????????????????TWP Releases | My Workshop
chickenmobile wrote:
Superbowl is lame!

P.S. American tv doesn't broadcast here

Amen to that. The commercials are also lame, awful even. You should be thankful you don't get American TV during the Super Bowl event.

I shutter to think about what people will ask me when I got back to college tomorrow.

Crazy is as crazy does.
My Work
[spoiler]Maps:
Revenge of the Angry Turrets
Capture the Cube [Co-op]
Capture the Cube 2 [Co-op]
TPWEGTH Sample Map
Aperture Aquatic Testing Center
Aperture Aquatic Testing Center 2
Aperture Time Testing Center
ML's Halloween Trick - 1000 downloads!
ML's Halloween Treat
ML's Combination - 1000 downloads!
ML's Jailbreak Labyrinth
ML's Tricky Teamwork [Co-op]
WIP:
"Capture the Cube 3"
Workshop Maps Link: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198008890579/myworkshopfiles/[/spoiler]

Was planning on going to my parent's to watch it with my family but got side tracked doing some work. Superbowl is like a small thanksgiving, my parents make a ton of food and maybe a dozen of family and friends come over and have a party. The party is the best part, I don't particularly care about either team this year.

Also.

[Important Threads] Forum Rules | Welcome to the new Thinking With Portals
Please do not Private Message me for assistance. Post a thread if you have questions or concerns.
If you need to contact the staff privately, contact the Global Moderators via Discord.

I did watch it until half-time. I watched it partly out of spite of the Patriots fan in my 7th period class, and partly just to have fun because football's my third favorite sport. (The others being tennis and lacrosse.)

I'm surprised nobody has yet mentioned M.I.A. flipping off everyone in the audience and everyone watching the Super Bowl. I found out about it on the news and everyone is freaking out about it.

Crazy is as crazy does.
My Work
[spoiler]Maps:
Revenge of the Angry Turrets
Capture the Cube [Co-op]
Capture the Cube 2 [Co-op]
TPWEGTH Sample Map
Aperture Aquatic Testing Center
Aperture Aquatic Testing Center 2
Aperture Time Testing Center
ML's Halloween Trick - 1000 downloads!
ML's Halloween Treat
ML's Combination - 1000 downloads!
ML's Jailbreak Labyrinth
ML's Tricky Teamwork [Co-op]
WIP:
"Capture the Cube 3"
Workshop Maps Link: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198008890579/myworkshopfiles/[/spoiler]

Superbowl meh. If my team isn't playing I could care less. I reviewed Portal 2 http://videogames-source.com/portal-2-review/ I also wrote about Portal Still Alive http://videogames-source.com/portal-sti ... pressions/. Let me know if you hate it or love it. Thanks.

Way to bump a month old, totally irrelevant thread. Also I'm not sure if you're a spambot.

[Important Threads] Forum Rules | Welcome to the new Thinking With Portals
Please do not Private Message me for assistance. Post a thread if you have questions or concerns.
If you need to contact the staff privately, contact the Global Moderators via Discord.
Page 1 of 2Next