Forum breadcrumbs - You are here:ForumCommunity Boards: Community ReleasesHotspots
Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Hotspots

WARNING: This is a PORTAL ONE map.

Walkthrough Video : http://youtu.be/TxQwQYG_5_4

File Name: hspots.rar
File Size: 13.48 MiB
Click here to download Hotspots

Edit: Scratch all that. Looks like this map is meant for Portal 1. How about mentioning that in the description next time?

The icon next to it in the database is the P1 logo.

Falsi sumus crusto!

I usually browse for new maps in the Community Release forum not the database. All there is to differentiate here is a 16x16 pixels logo in a column usually too unimportant to pay attention for with 99% of all maps released these days being for P2. But I'll stfu now, this should the place to talk about that map and not this.

Spoiler
Sorry, only logged-in users can see spoilers.
Was I supposed to do that?

But anyhow, a short map but a good one.

Nice little map, solved it in about 10 minutes.

Signatures are overrated.
SkyFerret wrote:
Spoiler
Was I supposed to do that?

But anyhow, a short map but a good one.

Actually no , I remember that I added an object cleanser at BTS area entrance so you can't take any object from observation room.You can see the actual solution on the walkthrough video I posted on description if you want.

Every once in a while I have to go back and see if anyone makes new P1 maps. Nice to see someone does....
Blind play-through: there seems to be some excess rooms and buttons here...??

Spoiler
. Thanks for mapping...
I looked at your walkthrough - elegant - as suspected I cheated a bit (cube chucking)

Maybe a start readme guide would be helpful as I forgot where to put everything in the P1 folders.

Enjoyed it thoroughly. A nice little Portal 1 map with a twist ( I believe you have to

Spoiler
in the lower entry area). Thanks - how nice to see someone take the time to Map a Portal 1 Level.