Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Does Workshop not accept .vpk

I have only made 1 map, it has a few custom files in it so i saved it as a .vpk file. Will i now need to Pakrat all my custom files to be able to get it uploaded to the Workshop.

Is this a question or a statement? If a statement: we needed to know this why?

Any custom files can be added into the .bsp using pakrat. Including scripts.

?????????????????????????????TWP Releases | My Workshop

Yes, you will have to pakrat your custom files to get them to work. I'm assuming your last sentence was a question so that is my answer.

"...those who would break the rules and laws are reguarded as scum, but those who would abandon even one of their friends, are worse than scum." -Obito Uchiha
Youtube Channel My Workshop
My Maps/Projects:

[spoiler]Maps:
RBC 1 RBC 2
Blue Walls
Converting Propulsion
One Week Creation
Secondary Fire
Flings Speed Patience
Ongoing Projects:
Alive & Kicking: Chamber 18 Secondary Fire[/spoiler]

vpk's are still not properly working. Until it's not working the workshop won't accept them either (quite logical isn't it). So yea, if you want to pack custom stuff pakrat is your friend.

chickenmobile wrote:
Is this a question or a statement? If a statement: we needed to know this why?

Sorry, i should have put a question mark after my second sentence, but i think the fact i have put the word will, in front of my sentence, makes it more of question than a statement. If it read "I now need to Pakrat all my custom files to be able to get it uploaded to the Workshop." that would make it a statement. I now need to go and Pakrat my files :lol: