Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Custom Portal 2 Content Begins

Only a few days after release and the custom content community is already hard at work making new things to play with! We already have several uploads in the Portal 2 section of our already massive Download Database. Do you know someone who is making some custom maps? Point them here and get them uploaded!

Want to start making your own custom maps? Grab the Portal 2 Custom FGD by Omnicoder to start making science!

[Important Threads] Forum Rules | Welcome to the new Thinking With Portals
Please do not Private Message me for assistance. Post a thread if you have questions or concerns.
If you need to contact the staff privately, contact the Global Moderators via Discord.

That was quick

NunamedDragon wrote:
That was quick

I think Omni decompiled a map and started piecing together the FGD the day after it was released.

Now with 100% more inline comments!

:thumbup:

Badass to see people getting into P2 content already, hopefully this gives some people a headstart on some making some quality content!

Currently working on Darksiders 3.

Sweet, but I will wait for SDK,

Motanum's Website
Portal Maps - Motanum's Cheating Test [3 map pack and 2nd place winner]
Portal 2 Maps - Slanted Bridge | Main Four | Juggling | Wall Bridge
Aperture Tag - Collection ModDB

Like my work? Spare a coin? Donate via PayPal at eugenio.motanum91 [AT] gmail.com

Same. I'll start working on the brushwork but I will wait for the official SDK before doing any entity/detailing stuff.