Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Cross hairs

For some reason, the cross hairs that are in portal have disapeared from the game, and I think it happened when I installed the rainbow palace by Duffedwaffe or when I put the models folder from Hen7's portal the flash version. I have checked the console, and the crosshairs are set to on, but they don't exist. HELP!

crosshair 1 doesn't help? try to do it on a normal portal map, maybe you're doing in it a map that turns the crosshair off automatically, like in some parts of my map.

Code: Select all
hud_quickinfo #
Code: Select all
hud_quickinfo_swap #

Play with those . .

:A Little Higher: :Tornate: :Blue Portals: :Vectronic: :Youtube: :Twitter: : ModDB: :Old Sig:

The more you give, the less appreciated it will be received.

it still doesn't work! :notwant:

I have rainbow palace on my system too. It didn't turn off the crosshairs on my machine so I don't think that's were the problem is. Perhaps it's the mod you installed. If typing <crosshair 1> in the developers councel doesn't help, maybe you should try removing the mod you installed. It may help.

:wink:

If that doesn't work, try uninstalling all of your mods, and putting them in a few at a time until you find the problem.

Sorry about the slight bump, but I have half fixed the problem somehow. I now have cross hairs, except they are the half life 2 crosshairs. I don't mind this but I am wondering how and why these two things could of happened. It may also be related to the problem that I can't change weapons if I type in impulse 101 and that when I start it, it does not have the valve sign or the source sign.
:?: :?: :?: :?: